Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homework for easter break

3 posters

Go down

Homework for easter break Empty Homework for easter break

Post  Johnny B. Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:59 am

Could someone post the all the homework that we have to do over the break, please !?

I was sick Thursday and Friday.... Sad
Johnny B.
Johnny B.

Back to top Go down

Homework for easter break Empty Re: Homework for easter break

Post  decemberflower Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:39 pm

sure can.
are you accessing our forum from NYC?

Math: 8.6 copy the box and do all the odd problems until #9
(that's what I noted down, at least... I wonder if it's correct, because it's not really much)
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL IS SL!!!
HL (due on April 23rd) practice 18.1, read 18.2; copy De Moivre's proof & do 18.2 #1,2

Chemistry: finish the investigation

English: well, this is sort of undefined.
>First, he wants us to work in our essay groups on the first day of school and come up with a final version. therefor, he wants us to write essays during the break which we then compare within our groups to get the real one
>then, I don't really know until when we need this, but he wants us to think about and prepare the presentations. They need to cover the aspects "government and the media", "media and national security", "censorship" - I do not know whether each presentation needs to take care of ALL three aspects :/.
We sorta distributed the topics on Thursday, but it's not all settled yet. Johnny, since you weren't there he wanted you to write him a short e-mail. He suggested you could take care of the First Amendment (that would be the first presentation :/)

On Friday we didn't have class bcs of the Art trip
(but, Anton, I'd be happy if you could post the geography homework for us!)

still, remember the cas poster

oh yeah, I think we also have to finish Das Geisterhaus and Mrs Rexmann is gonna collect the books after the break.

decemberflower
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Post  andi Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:58 pm

since I was the only IBstudent in school the last day there was no CAS and no German...
in geog we listened to some more presentations.... so nothin to (I think Very Happy)
by the way... I think Das Geisterhaus sucks-.-
have a nice break ya all
andi
andi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down