Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW juleica course

Go down

NEW juleica course Empty NEW juleica course

Post  decemberflower Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:53 am

yeah there is another course during easter break and my mom kinda forces me to join it. ima count the hours for cas. and then in summer i might join a summer camp on Sylt Smile or on the summer camp site Stolle nearby... (i won't count THOSE hours tho lol) and they will pay me 10 euros per day i think, for having the card.
the course is on the first weekend of the break in a hostel in goettingen (overnight) and then on the next one (not overnight i think) is partly there and partly there and partly IN MY VILLAGE. lol i don't know how we get that honor.
it kinda sucks that it's one part at the beginning and then one a week later -_- so i'll have to go skiing the last week and i'll miss the easter fire....
http://www.ksb-goettingen.de/fileadmin/downloads/sportjugend/2009_1_juleica_ausbildung.pdf

oohhh i printed it to show it to y'all in school. it's safer i guess^^

decemberflower
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

NEW juleica course Empty Re: NEW juleica course

Post  decemberflower Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 pm

YAYYY I have received an envelope with the sign-up forms and flyers, so I'm gonna bring them on Monday.
Would be good if you decide kinda quickly then, cuz the places might be taken soon.
Enjoy y'all's weekend Smile

decemberflower
1 star
1 star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum